Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 1- December 20

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with 10 facts.




(It was so hard to find a picture of just me considering the new computer and that I am always the photographer! To clarify- I am the one on the RIGHT- the guy is my husband)

1. I have grey hairs, my first popped up at 17 (1.5 I spell gray both ways)
2. I love to take pictures, even if I just use a little nikon coolpix and point and shoot most of the time. I wish I had the artistry of photographers
3. I play the piano
4. I love to sing, but have never taken lessons.
5. More than anything, I want to be a mom/homemaker
6. I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
7. I have 2 middle names: Vivien and Lee, I kept my maiden name as a middle name.
8. I am actually sort of a homebody. I love to be at home doing my own thing.
9. I have NO piercings and never had and never will
10. I am half Chinese and VERY proud of it

No comments:

Post a Comment