Thursday, June 9, 2011

a blog for blogging's sake

I feel like I am behind on blogging. So here are my recent happenings:

-doctor's appointment today with glucose tolerance test, not as bad as I thought it would be. better tasting than colyte for sure!
-we plan to continue the fence building saga in 2 weekends (since tony has drill) and I hope the second section will be done before Tony has to leave for AT in July
-praying for my Grandpa daily
-thinking I should get more on top of buying things for the baby, since we have nothing. Yea. And registering. Any suggestions for where to register?
-Austina is moving into her new house!
- I am getting huge and it is HOT here. I am very excited about tomorow's high of only 68 and promises of many rain showers
-Clark had to go to the shop and get fixed, and it was all free under my extended warranty! I hope and pray that anything else that needs to break will do so in the next 9,000 miles before my warranty is up
-We had a super stellar graduation party and celebration weekend last weekend. WHEW. I should probably post pictures, I'll get to that soon.....
-that's all for now, stay tuned. I do actually have tons of pictures to put up....

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion for registering, somewhere where I can purchase online and have it delivered to your house. :)
    Also praying for Grandpa, I hope they figure out what the heck is going on, for sure, ASAP. Last week I heard 3 different things!
    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete