Wednesday, June 9, 2010

no more chorale

to be, or not to be?

should I give up chorale for the season or should I figure it all out?

I am leaning towards OPT OUT and instead tune up the piano, make myself sit down and play it, and have more jam sessions with mom and austina.

I think that going to church and taking care of myself, my family, and our relationship with God is winning out right now over being in the chorale. I could have most weekends off, enjoy my husband and dog, and hopefully get outside and enjoy myself more!!!!!, and go to church EVERY WEEK.

thoughts? comments? opinions?

hm.

1 comment:

  1. i say not to be for sure!! you can always re-audition later, and maybe even join a church choir or something that requires less of a commitment. maybe at least for now...

    and yes, you have QUITE the cute blog!

    (counpal--kinda like kung POW!)

    ReplyDelete