Sunday, June 27, 2010

State FRG Conference

This past weekend was the State FRG conference. The FRG volunteers and commanders and 1SGs all gathered for leadership training and networking to better build our FRGs. Being such a new member of the FRG, this was my first time. We retreated up to Breckenridge, CO and it was a treat! It was sort of nice not to know very many people- I talked with people when I wanted, and got alone time when I wanted. I learned valuable life and FRG leader skills at the conference, which was overall a pleasure to have attended. I am feeling slightly more prepared with better tools to tackle my FRG leader responsibilities.

As a bonus, Tony came along and relaxed while I was at the conference, and we got to spend a lot of time enjoying the town and each other in the evenings.

It was surprisingly relaxing and refreshing- I hope to jump right back into life with a new purpose, passion, and motivation.



the beautiful mountains


sunset


where we stayed


walking around main street


the view from the conference center area. the tents are where we had breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment