Saturday, March 26, 2011

drumroll please.....

After making it safely to this point, Tony and I are excited to announce to all the world through the internet that we are expecting our first child in late September!

We have officially made it to the second trimester with a healthy baby, and are excited to share our good news :]

So far, I have been blessed with relatively harmless symptoms, though they seem pretty life altering to me. My new job at the GI clinic that is M-F 7-4 has been a great help with the fatigue and being able to eat regular meals.

The official due date is September 22, 2011 and we are planning a baby shower mid-summer.

We will most likely find out the sex at week 20 (I am currently in week 14).

Keep checking the blog for updates and pictures!


It's positive! January 18, 2011


Our first ultrasound :]


No comments:

Post a Comment