Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I completely slacked and took NO pictures on Easter.

Let me paint a picture:

Wake up at midnight to go pee and then the dog needed to pee too, so I let her out. There is snow on the deck.
Wake up to the alarm, and let the dog out, snow is covering all the outside furniture, grass, trees, and deck. I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiite.... Easter? But alas, it's actually warm outside, considering.
A lovely service at New Life with Brad and Xia.
Brunch with the Lucias- Brunch Pizza is a delicious revelation- thanks Kathy!
Bum around for a while, then dinner at the Lees- amazing ham which we ate like 1/8th of, and THE MOST AMAZING CARROT CAKE EVER-thanks Holden!
Although, my plans to wear a new dress were ruined by the weather, I still looked rather cute in my skirt. Austina rocked the sweatpants under the dress look to stay warm. She still looked very cute.
Tony wore a very nice blue sweater and khaki's and complained all day that he should have worn jeans.
Then as we were leaving, some sort of leak sprung under my parent's sink and my dad tried to go to Home Depot... but they had closed just 5 minutes earlier at 6pm. Guess the dishes waited until today-I don't think my mom minded.
Went to bed early, and very full.
I am so glad we got to celebrate the Risen Lord with our amazing family :]

No comments:

Post a Comment