Saturday, April 16, 2011

pollens... a love/hate relationship.

right now I'm 90% hate, 10% love, and only because I REALLY like summer with green things, so I GUESS the pollens have to fly around for that to happen.

This is how I am waging war:

1) sinus rinse at least twice a day. I do it in the shower for less mess and more steam.
2) 1-2 showers a day to use the steam to loosen mucous and decreased inflammation
3) sleep on 3 pillows
4) the humidifier runs all night every night
5) Tylenol + benadryl at bedtimes
6) not opening any windows :[
7) ludens for my sore throat from post nasal drip
8) (gross but  necessary) making sure my mucous has not turned green or yellow indication a bacterial infection
9) steam machine. my dad gave it to me- it's pretty awesome.
10) breath right strips
11) puffs plus with lotion + the scent of vicks. amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment