Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am so lucky

I lay in bed at night and feel him close to me and watch him sleep and I can't imagine being a luckier woman.

He makes me tea when I don't feel good, and cooks me dinner when I am too tired.
He loves me even though I have a temper and we fight.
His favorite place to be is in my arms, and my favorite place to be is in his.
It's hard to sleep without him next to me.
He asks me for kisses in the cutest way possible, and pouts when he doesn't get them.
He makes me smile with everything inside me, and tries his hardest to make me laugh when I've had a bad day.
He listens to my rants, even if he doesn't agree.
He does so many things that I can't help but smile at and think how lucky I am that God sent me such a wonderful man to love for the rest of my life.

he makes sand castles with me and doesn't laugh too much at how much I love to play in the sand and water


he comes out in the freezing water with me, and took a million pictures of me out there even though he didn't really want to



he is cute. :]


he is serious. sometimes.


and mostly is silly. but I love it.



I love to be next to him



even erin can't take a bad picture of him.



he likes to hold my hand when we walk together.


he lets me wear his jacket when I am col
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment