Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Austina

sisters are truly a special gift for all girls, but I happen to think I got particularly lucky.

This is my sister (on the right):



(this is possibly my favorite sister picture EVER.)


she has the same killer legs as our mom and a FABULOUS figure. she is also my partner in loving dessert.

we have seen each other through thick and thin, and have a special bond forged by many years of banding together to survive our family dynamics. no one else understands what I have been through or who I am quite like she does.

She also always does very sweet things like send me special cards just to say thank you and I love you.

We are "night and day" according to my dad, which is true. She is a girly girl and LOVES to shop, I am a tomboy and have to recruit reinforcements to keep me going while shopping. She is a social butterfly, I am much more of a homebody. She loves pink, me not so much. It's very funny to us sometimes how different we are but yet how much we are the same.

She is going to be the best auntie the world has seen yet, and will be especially helpful in spoiling my children rotten.

She has this amazing bond with our brother that I never got, which I think is wonderful :]

She will still get messy and play in the creek-just like we did as kids. I hope we get to do more of that soon- I am banned from too much fresh water exposure this summer.

She was always willing to play pretend and make meals of sand and play in mud puddles.

She is an amazing pianist- I was ALWAYS jealous of her as a kid, now I am just in awe of her ability to communicate through her music and teaching.

She will be every kid's favorite teacher. Pray that she gets the perfect job.

She has the kindest, most giving heart. She will go without sleep and out of her way to help people any time.

She really really likes coffee and dessert. This is a good thing.

She looks very hot in a bikini thanks to all the great running she does.

As far as sisters go, she's the bee's knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment