Sunday, May 22, 2011

Erin

This is my best buddy, Erin (left).

She is the best because she thinks of things like this crazy picture, which is totally awesome.
There is another great picture of her in her work uniform, taking a break by sitting in a bucket.

She is always there for me no matter what!

It is hard to believe it has been over 4 years ago that we met in choir then ended up both being in the nursing program, and then graduating together.

time flies!

She is the most talented singer I know. Really, I wish I had half her talent! She also will sing top 40 songs with me in ridiculous voices (shorty get low low low low)

She married a very nice man named Jeremy. He is large, but in a tall way and we love him. They always let me come over and bum at their house especially when Tony is gone. She planned a wedding during the crazy first part of the semester and it was beautiful! Plus she handmade necklaces and earring for all the bridesmaids. Wow. I can't make anything except cookies.

I love to make Christmas Cookies with her.

I was remembering when I was sick a few weeks ago about how much she would make fun of me when I would sorta clear my throat to try to get the mucous out during class. She'd say "geez Kasia just cough it up already." She is a true friend because she says things like that. Not many friends would make comments on your mucous, or your flatus.

She does more extra curricular things than anyone I know and pulls it off so well! She stays very busy though, which is good.

She is super smart (though she would never say so) and was very patient (for like 7 years) in getting her 2 bachelor's degrees, and now she's going back for her master's! Wow!

She is also very supportive, even when she doesn't feel like it.

She introduced me to pho, which is amazing. And she will eat all kinds of crazy food with me- it's awesome!

She really loves her Grandmas. I wish I were as close with mine as she is/was with hers!

She wrote me a song about a certain picture on this calender I have. It will be on the debut album of "Fantastic Flatus," our new band.

Even though I do not see her all the time like I did in school, she is my very best buddy and I am so glad that God brought her into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment