Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Cell Phone Case Saga

I am frustrated, not goin' lie.

I most certainly went to the Verizon main store today near us, and not only do they have cheaper cases, but an almost equal selection to the stupid rip off cell phone store (and obviously way better than the verizon mall kiosk), and we get our 25% off, making them almost $7 cheaper to get one at Verizon, plus I like mine better anyways.

Now I am just hoping that the stupid scheming little man at the generic cell phone kiosk will take his crappy overpriced product back after not even helping us pick anything out. I mean more power to him for having his own business and such, but if other business will take things back and you know, issue things like receipts regularly, than so should they.

So for now I hope that we can take the other ones back (have to wait until Tony gets home with his) and keep the ones from Verizon, but if we can't, we will either have to return the Verizon ones or try to sell the other ones online to keep from losing so much money.

Poo.

I should have trusted my instincts and waited to go back to the store before purchasing.

Such is how I shop... it's a saga.

old one from generic kiosk for me

new one from Verizon I picked for tony


new one from Verizon for me


1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I like the new ones. They match you guys quite well.

    ReplyDelete