Thursday, July 23, 2009

la la study, la la study

Today has been a productive day of studying (except for this part clearly).

I have found a good pattern. But if I leave the house at all, it throws things off. Never mind about that.

So today I did lots of prep tests, and complete some chores, and added to my significantly large stack of flash cards, and printed out a 14 page very slimmed down drug review.

I am still behind schedule, but have accepted the fact that I could push push push, but that just doesn't really lead to any good. I have been doing better by not feeling pressure to slam through tests, and learning more.

So I think it's possible that I will not finish ALL the questions, unless some tests are shorter than planned, but maybe I will depending on how much studying I want to to in the last days before the test.

On a good note, the nursing admin from Evans contacted me today (as I was literally about to) to follow up about the NCLEX and employment there, so it sounds like I have not been forgotten and that I still have an excellent possibility for a job there. Exciting. Nothing worse than passing, then still getting turned now for jobs.

So for now, I go take the tilapia out of the microwave after defrosting, and do 1 more review test before I start dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment