Monday, July 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

As my day winds down, I realize how much I enjoy having a home of our own and just simply cooking dinner for Tony and I and sitting down and enjoying a home cooked meal together almost every night. It keeps me thinking of how to mix it up while keeping it healthy, low cal, and balanced. Tony sometimes even gets to come home for lunch, which as I said to him this morning. "Is the best part of my day among the awful studying." After dinner, I love to take a walk with him and Athena around our neighborhood seeing who else is out and about, checking out other people's yards, exploring our area, and being active.

I hope I still enjoy this all a few years down the road :]

I am a lucky woman, I have to remind myself of that.

1 comment:

  1. So frickin' sweet!! I like your home too--it gives a place to have family gatherings sans Mr. Grumpy Pants.

    Just beware of other peoples' security systems when you're snooping in their less awesome yards ;-).

    ReplyDelete