Friday, August 7, 2009

adjustment period

I am experiencing this odd adjustment period from going to studying all day every day to having nothing to do but chores. Work is only giving me around 2 days a week now, so I am home by myself the majority of the day during the week, and yet I seem to not be getting things done.

I feel as though I should be more productive, the office is still a mess of papers and it took me almost 4 days to finish laundry folding, but the days still seem to fly by.

I am learning how to adjust to this home body type life. It just makes met think about what the adjustment will be like once I start a nursing job.

Tony and I were talking about this too, adjustments, as he starts a new position with the National Guard and I am embarking on a nursing career, we are constantly adjusting and learning how to fit into these new roles and adapt around them. I guess that really is what life is, adapting to life, but it's been interesting for me this week. Hopefully I will get better at getting things done by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment