Thursday, August 13, 2009

back to "school" shopping, kasia style

Austina and I enjoyed a fantastic visit to Target in Denver for some quality sister time. I had flagged quite a few things in the circular and was excited to get them all and help organize our house! I also found a few other goodies to boot :] Since there is no back to school shopping for me this year, I guess this qualifies as the closest thing, well at least until all the scrubs and shoe shopping for a nursing job happens :]

new bike rack!

side view of bike rack. really frees up space! also note how the futon is not under the cabinets anymore, also freeing up a lot of space


new + cutest lunch box ever!

fabulous new water bottle


they even match! i didn't plan that either :]

shoe organization for tony


long view- i was quite excited about this purchase


more shoe organization for me, i didn't plan on getting it but i got it anyways and am really glad i did!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! The bike rack is really cool :-). I saw some solid (as in no holes) white crocs at Big 5, FYI.

    ReplyDelete