Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the list #2

#2: Paint your fingers and toes a new color.

I haven't painted my finger or toes a color for many years, at least since early college. The last time my nails were painted at all were probably for the wedding, where they were french style. So this was a fun little adventure into my high school past when I used to paint my toes different colors every week or so for karate. I hung on to most of the colors and had a fun time picking some out for this adventure on the list. I tried to choose a color I really liked and one I didn't use as much.

light blue on the fingers :] this is an interesting color, it's really light and thin- one of my least favorites, but it was good to try it out again. i will keep it in my arsenal

having my fingers painted really brings be back to middle and high school!


one of my favorite colors on my toes, this green with hints of blue metallic color

1 comment:

  1. Your toes are really close to the color I used!! I don't have a camera currently, so I'll post mine when I can mooch.

    ReplyDelete